- ONLINE | 3 x 15 minute lessons
- Ticket price | £42 online tuition only *INTRODUCTORY OFFER | £55 tuition + Kit (includes everything you need to complete this project).
- Course released on 11th February 2021
- Access to our secret Facebook group to share makes and ask questions
- Shipping Kits Worldwide. Please expect international delays due to COVID19
- Lifetime Access
* You can purchase the course any time
This Hedebo Tunnel Book workshop takes us into the Danish craft of Hedebo - a white work embroidery technique originating from the Heden folk communities. Originally used in linen and heavy cotton, Paper Artist Yvette Ja has adapted the technique into paper to create a multi layered stitched tunnel book you can make from the comfort of your own home.
Who is it for?
No experience is necessary, step by step video instructions take you through the process. Our kits can also provide you with everything you need to create this piece of art.
The course is delivered across 3 short videos to watch at your own pace with a materials list and links to find out more information in embroidery and bookbinding.
You will have access to my private Book Arts Facebook group for anyone who has taken one of my courses. Here you can share your books, ask questions for anyone or myself to answer.
Kits are optional on this course as some of you might already have some of the tools. It includes everything you need to make the project.
- 1x Bonefolder
- bookbinders needle
- thread cutters
- A4 paper
- Card stock
- linen thread in 3 colours
- Glue stick
I look forward to welcoming you onto this workshop.
Please note that for all online workshops, tickets are non refundable.