Bookbinding: Bind your Child’s Drawings
- ONLINE | video lessons
- Pre-order - course starts 30th September 2021
- *INTRODUCTORY OFFER - £25 discount until 30th Sept
- Book now and get access instantly
- Shipping Kits Worldwide.
- 12 months access from the date you purchase the course
* You can purchase the course any time and receive access within 24 hours of purchase.
Kits are posted out weekly
Do you have piles of your child’s drawings and don’t know what to do with them? Me too!
Last year I started binding them all into a book to keep forever as a memento of my daughters development.
This online course shows you 3 ways to save all your drawings and bind them into a book to keep for yourself to look back on.
All you need is your child’s drawings and a few other materials to make a cover and I’ll show you how you can make a book with them using 3 different methods.
- A4 Accordion book - this lesson works off A4 and A3 papers. How many have they brought home from nursery and school? Use this simple method to collect them together and finish it off with a hardcover and fastening from materials from the studio (kit available)
- Map fold book - great for smaller pieces of paper which not only makes a book to keep your drawings safe, but also creates a sculpture to display in your home. This one is great to give as a gift to family.
- Multi section binding - not sure what to do with half finished pieces of paper or mark making activities? Bind them into a notebook and add extra paper. Give the book back to your child to draw in and write stories.
- I’ve also included some mini makes of origami envelopes you can make at home to incorporate in your books to hold keep safes and things you’ve collected with your child. Think woodland walks and those leaves you just had to take home. Or the beach with small items you found on your family holiday.
- Free prompt sheet of drawing activities to do with your child to share your bookbinding journey with them.
Add our kit which gives you all the materials you need to make all 3 books and mini makes. Just bring your drawings with you.
- extra paper In rainbow colours
- origami papers
- patterned paper
- Glue stick
- Drawing activities book and sticker set
- colouring pencils
- Book cloth
The course is delivered through 6 short video tutorials, all subtitled for access. Each video is under 15 minutes and can be watched on your phone, tablet or computer.
Course is released on 30th September 2021. Book now at the special preorder price of £50 (normally £75)
Happy memory collecting!