- ONLINE | video lessons
- Ticket price | £75*INTRODUCTORY OFFER
- Lifetime Access
* You can purchase the course any time and receive access within 24 hours of purchase
Learn the art of Japanese GIft wrapping with this online course to wow your friends and family with your expert wrapping skills.
We’ve included six tutorials to share different folding techniques.
- Kimono Gift wrap
- Magic Pop up Box
- Origami Letters
- FUROSHIKI fabric wrapping
- Pleated Gift Wrap
- Pop up note cards
The first 3 lessons are available now, with 3 more added over the rest of November.
What Materials do I need?
- gift wrap of your choice
- square paper - we cut A4 sheets into a square
- sellotape or washi
- a hole punch or needle
- Dried flowers to decorate
- square of fabric ( we used charity shop scarves)
- glue stick
- your hands 🎁
Who is it for?
This course is aimed at the beginner. We provide all the instructions via subtitled videos (English) and a materials list in each tutorial.
No experience is necessary.
The course is hosted via Thinkific - a video tutorial website. You will be asked to set up an account so you can access the videos at your own pace.