Bookbinding Kit - Paper, Board + Cloth Pack
For those of you who already make books and have the necessary tools. This is a paper and book cloth pack to accompany the Intro to Bookbinding kit, or you can purchase it independently for your own projects.
Each pack differs in colour and pattern of some of the ephemera papers but generally includes:
- Fabriano Academia GSM 120 paper - enough for 2/3 pamphlets, origami books and a button hole binding book (see the intro course for details)
- Hand torn Bockingford cotton rag papers 300gsm
- A selection of book cloth in 2 colours
- A selection of Book Board
- linen threads in 2 or 3 colours
- Korean or Japanese Hanji/ Kozo papers 90gsm
- Tissue Papers
- Found book and sheet music paper
- A selection of A4 Colorplan papers in a variety of colours
- vintage botanical illustration papers
- archival patterned / marbled end papers from the bindery
Due to demand, please allow 2 -3 weeks for orders to be shipped. If you have already purchased the Intro to Bookbinding course beginning 19th October 2020 please send us a quick message so we can prioritise your kit.
Thank you for your patience.