- ONLINE | Pre-recorded video. A link is sent to you upon purchase
- Ticket price | £48.00 inc Kit | £32.00 tuition only
- Due to Covid 19 and International postal delays, Please allow up to 4 weeks for your kit to arrive if you are outside of the UK.
* Pre order your kit now
Fold your own Christmas by creating your own eco Christmas crackers using the magical world of origami. Make this set of 6 crackers with the whole family then fill it with your own gifts. Treat it like a Secret Santa!
These crackers are reusable so make sure they go back in your Christmas box ready for next year. Each section pulls open. There’s no snap so it’s perfect if you have pets or sensitive ears.
Yvette will guide you through the steps of making the cracker elements and show you some tricks of the trade.
A bonefolder will really help those tricky corners! Don’t worry we’ve included one in your kit!
Videos are subtitled for accessibility.
Included in your pack are:
- Enough Kraft paper for 6 crackers (we include some extra sheets to practise)
- Full pre recorded video workshop
- bakers twine
- A bunch of seasonal wild flowers and oranges for decorating
- paper hats
Don’t want the kit? Just buy the workshop and use your own papers. Just click the drop down menu and choose.
Yvette Ja has been running bookbinding, origami and sculpture workshops for 12+ years and brings her Mixed Korean/UK heritage to her work, making it the best of both worlds!
I look forward to welcoming you onto this workshop.
Please note that for all online workshops, tickets are non refundable.